Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday 18 September 2007

Met up with Linda Gray and Suranne Jones



We set off for Darlington to meet Linda Gray and Suranne Jones in Pepe's Bar at the Civic Theatre. There was some unusual traffic on the A1 last night . . . I overtook a train!!!! Ok . . . it was on a low loader but that's the last thing you would expect to see on the A1.

'Terms of Endearment' was performed to a full house. Rapturous applause coming from inside the theatre told us the play had finished and about twenty minutes later the star cast came into the bar.

It was great to meet Linda Gray of Dallas fame (she was way too good for JR lol!) and the lovely and charming Suranne Jones. Suranne and I had quite a long chat.

I hope both of you ladies enjoy your time in Darlington . . . and now you have something - shall we say different - to read during the the rest of the tour. Enjoy!

Sat Nav (Gloria) and I are really looking forward to seeing the play on Thursday afternoon. I will be sure to let you all know about it in a blog.

Check out the photos . . . Sat Nav's getting very good with the camera.

Oh yes! We didn't get home until 1.00am . . . and I'm really not very good with late nights and early mornings, especially after the seven hour drive home from Scotland on Sunday in the most atrocious weather you can imagine.

I'll report back after the play on Thursday.

No comments: