Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Breakfast Cereal...

Good afternoon.

Yes, I should be saying good morning when I'm going to talk about breakfast cereal, but I'm not because it's afternoon here in the UK ;-)

Some of you might remember my search for Quaker Oat Crisps and some of you even told me where to get my hands on them both here and in the USA. And I did manage to some . . . in fact I got six boxes lol!

But now I have a dilemma . . . I'm sure that many of you out there will eat Oat Crisps and I have a delicate question to ask you so I'll whisper it . . . 'Has anyone had cause to think that these tasty little morsels could be the possible cause of a little weight gain?' I said it was delicate - didn't I?

I've eaten them with semi-skimmed milk. I thought the milk might be causing the weight gain so I tried eating them with fruit (no milk) but still the problem persists. Now I only eat them every other day and am actually cutting that back which is a shame because they are so tasty, and good for keeping your cholesterol levels down, and like I said I've still got four boxes left! (Do you think I can auction them on e-bay? lol!)


I welcome your opinions/comments.

No comments: