Follow me on Twitter

Thursday 12 March 2009

Ellen Dean meets Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn arrived at my home yesterday!
Okay, so she took the form of a print on a T-shirt - but I got your attention, didn't I? ;-)

I ordered a T-shirt from Iffyton www.iffyton.co.uk via their website, and the delivery was so fast it left me spinning.
Impressive!

I ordered a pale pink, medium size. The one that arrived was not pink, but more of a light red. Better colour, actually. When I unpacked it I thought it was going to be too big, but no it fits really well.
I took a pic to let you see Audrey and I spinning records together!


I love this T-shirt, it's 100% cotton, well made, and good quality. It feels nice, and is comfortable to wear. I am waiting to see how the 1% magic mentioned on the tag 'mixes' with my 100% magic personality ;-) Maybe it will turn me into a professional DJ!

The next 'spinning session' will take place in the washing machine. Watch this space for updates.

But, before I sign off, I want to mention how easy it was to navigate the Iffyton website. They have a great selection of fabulous T-shirts.
Check it out.




No comments: