Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 26 April 2009

Service With a Smile


Jonny Chisholm watching the customers arrive.




It was time to have one of our cars serviced, and what better place to go than Catterick Service Station? www.catterickservicestation.co.uk
Remember my previous blog? I bought my second mid-life crisis from there.

Last Friday Sat Nav and I took both of our cars there. One for a service, and the other (my mid-life crisis) because it was screaming at me (the brakes that is) and no . . . it wasn't because of my driving!

We arranged to collect them later that day. Talk about the best laid plans!

We were almost ready to leave in the very smart courtesy car we'd been loaned; all we had to do was bottle feed the lamb. Now this might sound odd, but remember we live in the country and we were doing our neighbours a favour.

The little lamb had other ideas and despite Sat Nav's (and my) best attempts it refused to take the bottle, and wanted to play and mess about. There was no way we could get to the garage before it closed so I had to phone and explain. When Jill (service receptionist)finally stopped laughing at our little predicament, we arranged to collect the cars on Saturday morning. I am happy to report that Saturday morning little lamb was ready for breakfast and guzzled it without any problems ;-)

I know I keep telling you how great the staff are at this garage, but I'm going to tell you again. You are made so welcome, and nothing is a trouble to them. You can't beat good service, which is exactly what you get here, and it's always delivered with a smile.

Check them out - you won't be disappointed.

No comments: