Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Golden Prince - Rebecca Dean - Publisher HarperCollins


What an enjoyable easy read this book is. It captures you're attention from start to finish.

Although, I have to say, when you combine fact with fiction, which is what Rebecca Dean has done with this story, you have to make sure all the facts are true. Being a royalist nearly all of my life I have accumulated a lot of knowledge on royal facts, and some in this book aren't entirely true. If I wanted to be picky - like Jason Gardner  - I could say that the Union flag is only called the Union Jack when it is flown at sea, but that's not my way :-) And, this doesn't take away from the brilliant writing of this enthralling and captivating story.

Ellen Dean Recommends
The Golden Prince


No comments: